Please visit our sponser here!

Cara penjagaan Tudung ber'Awning'

Posted by me a name i call myself | 6:27 PM | | 2 comments »

Assalamualaikum.

I've just realised that I have not explained the materials and size of these tudung.
First of all, the awning part is made of Shantung Silk. The whole awning is made hard and not spongy, thus easier to wear and of more comfort. The rest of the tudung is made by 'soft spandex' material.

Trust me, this tudung is so comfortable that you don't actually feel like you're wearing them!

Size wise, for the time being there is only 1 size.
I know that some requested for the longer version, no fret..I'm on the look out for those too =).
I'll keep you ladies updated on this ok?

As for the Price, it is according to the designs and material used.
1. RM38- floral soft spandex with plain shantung silk awnings
2. RM48- black soft spandex with floral and finer shantung silk awnings

And meanwhile, any questions or comments..feel free to buzz me on ym! at norll_uiks.
I may not answer rite away, but I'll give my best to provide good service to you Insyallah.


Ok come I teach u ladies on how to take care of these beautiful li'l tudung =)

1. Never fold the 'awnings'.
2. How to fold so the 'awning' does not get spoiled:

Spread it out like pic above

Fold the sides inwards

Roll the soft material upwards

And..voila!! Keep it safe this way up ;)

3. Washing
You can choose to dry clean for the first time.
But if you choose to handwash, hang it dry without spoiling the awnings ok? =)
Lastly, never put them in the washing machine =D.

This is all for now.
Keep a look out for more updates!!
Thanks.

2 comments

  1. Sofinee Harun // December 18, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

    Nad,

    Boleh join venture tak? Kak opin ingat kita boleh buat shop dekat ebay. Nad pos dari sana.

    Kak opin ada ebay accout dengan pay pal account.

    NAnti kita sembang dalam ym.

  2. me a name i call myself // December 18, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

    kak opin..sori lambat sikit reply.
    aa bestnyee..nanti kite sembang k :D